Version 2.3 Update:
Attention! you have to update your FW 3.5.5 or up for the VTX pit mode.
The Pyrodrone F4 OSD has a new feature!
VTX Pit mode compatibility.
Now there are selector pads for your VTX voltage input!
5V and VBAT.
First please jump the correct side pads according to the VTX you are using.
And then jump the two pads on the "PIT" side ( If this feature is not needed then just jump the pads of the "ON" side and your VTX will always be on)
After you jump the PIT pads connect to Betaflight and go to CLI page, type in the following commands:
resource PINIO 1 A15
set pinio_box = 39,0,0,0
type "save" and then hit enter.
Wait for the FC to reboot, then go to the "MODES" tab in Betaflight and set VTX PIT MODE to an AUX channel you prefer.
This is the Hyperlite F4 OSD F4 Flight Controller. One of the most popular FC’s is back and better than ever, combining an industry favorite layout with new feature sets for freestyle, long range, and racers. Finally, a board for every pilot!
The new Hyperlite F4 OSD takes the same celebrated ‘flat-bottomed’ layout (crucial for clean and tight builds) and adds a much-appreciated OSD and SIX UART ports (more than any other board on the market!) for GPS, RX, SmartAudio, and even Camera Control.
And with more features, comes improved ease of use with a built-in 4-in-1 ESC socket and included harnesses for HobbyWing, AiKON AK32, and Spedix GS35 4in1 ESCs. The built-in solder pads mirror the 4in1 pad layout, so you can easily connect ANY ESC to this board to get features like current sensing and ESC telemetry (for the BL32 guys).
If you have V2.2 or V2.3 Boards please adjust the voltage scale in the Betaflight Power and Battery page as follows:
Voltage Meter Battery Scale
- 82 > V2.2
- 161 > V2.3
PLEASE NOTE: The Hyperlite F4 OSD uses it’s own BF target .bin, “PYRODRONEF4”.
- MPU6000 Gyro
- STM32F405 CPUE @ 168mhz, can be overclocked
- 2-6S direct battery input
- 3.3V 100ma, 5V 1.2A BEC
- 5V Camera Power
- Built-in configurable Betaflight OSD
- Flat bottom PCB for SUPER CLEAN builds
- 36x36 PCB with 30.5x30.5 mounting holes
- 6 UARTS. UART1 (INVERTER FOR SBUS),
- UART2 (FREE),
- UART3 (INVERTED TELEMETRY),
- UART4 (Free),
- UART5 (Smart Audio)
- UART4 (Free)
- Built-in 4 IN 1 ESC socket(including ESC telemetry, External current sensor)
- Plug and plug with the most popular 4-in-1 ESCs (HobbyWing, Airbot, Spedix, Aikon), with supplied cables
- Built-in solder pads mirror of the 4-in-1 ESC socket
- Printed layout instructions ON the board - no need for instructions!
mprovements over V1:
-New layout to make room for the heatsink
-Integrated LC FILTER for lower noise
** Remember to set your Amperage scale to 150 in Betaflight to get accurate Amp readings **
1 x PYRO32F3-45AV2 4in1 F3 32bit BLHELI ESC 4x45A
4 x Soft mount grommets
1 x Wire Harness (Plug N Play with Pyrodrone F4 OSD)
1 x 10cm 16AWG silicone wires
1 x XT60H Connector
2 x 35V 680uF Capacitors (Recommended for 6S setups)
1 x Manual
- 32bit ESC with BLHELI32 firmware
- Supports 3-6S lipo input
- PWM input, TLM supported
- Voltage output (VBAT)
- NO BEC
- Supports oneshot / Multishot / Dshot PWM
- Mounting holes 30.5x30.5mm
- Supports damped light
- F3 MCU, runs twice faster than F051
- Extra Cap needed for high current or 6s usage
- Aluminum heatsink
- LC Filter
Why order from Rising Sun FPV?• FREE Express* shipping over $250.
• Orders ship out of Townsville, QLD, Australia at 1530.
• Active on Instagram - Tag us or DM us!
• Watch what we are up to on our YouTube Channel!
• Join our Facebook Page for updates and RSFPV news.
• GST Registered.
• Gifts with every order!
• Veteran Owned and Operated.
• Defence and Service discounts - Apply Here
• 3D Printing and Custom design – Inquire Here.
• Visit us at our Store and have a yarn.
• FPV Drone service, support and repairs.