The buzzer has two modes of operation:
- It is compatible with the functions of the traditional active buzzer and synchronized with the flight control.
- When the flight control is normally connected, if the main battery in the flight is powered off, it can still automatically emit 100 dB of drip sound after 30 seconds of power failure, and the LED will emit white light.
To turn off the buzzer: Press and hold the release button for more than 2 seconds, the JHE20B Finder turns off the sound.
The JHE20B Finder is compatible with all BF and CF flight controls. Just connect to the buzzer interface of the flight controller and it will work. When the flight control wiring is correct, the multi-rotor aircraft is powered on, and the flight control power supply will be automatically charged for the JHE20B Finder (the red LED will light to indicate charging is in progress, the red light is off to indicate charging saturation; the red light flashing indicates flight control) Electricity, enter 30 seconds waiting time).
- Size: 22*12*9.5MM
- Weight: 2.7 grams
- 1 X JHE20B Finder
- 1 X 3P*1.0MM line
Why order from Rising Sun FPV?• FREE Express* shipping over $250.
• Orders ship out of Townsville, QLD, Australia at 1530.
• Active on Instagram - Tag us or DM us!
• Watch what we are up to on our YouTube Channel!
• Join our Facebook Page for updates and RSFPV news.
• GST Registered.
• Gifts with every order!
• Veteran Owned and Operated.
• Defence and Service discounts - Apply Here
• 3D Printing and Custom design – Inquire Here.
• Visit us at our Store and have a yarn.
• FPV Drone service, support and repairs.