MAJOR SELLING POINTS
- ARM 32-bit Cortex MCU with BLHeli_32 firmware，which is faster than BLHeli_S；
- Dshot signal is supported at any rate up to Dshot1200；
- Adopting top quality MOSFET，low resistance，excellent impulse stability；
- Aluminum heat sink effectively slow down the temperature rise.；
- Full contact soldering pad，more stable soldering.
- ARM 32-bit Cortex MCU, frequency up to 48 MHZ.
- BLHeli_32 firmware，which is designed for superior functionality and performance.
- Supports regular 1-2ms pulse width input, as well as Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42 (41.7-83.3us) and Multshot (5- 25us). The input signal is automatically detected by the ESC upon power up.
- Dshot signal is supported at any rate up to at least Dshot1200.
- Damped light does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation, and inherently also does active freewheeling.
- Supports higher KV motor and more power load, more suitable for violent flight of racing drone .
- The silicone twisted-pair of the throttle signal cable effectively reduces the crosstalk caused by signal transmission, and makes flight more stable.
- Aluminum heat sink effectively slow down the temperature rise.
- Con. Current：50A
- Burst Current (10S)：60A
- LiPo cells：3-6S
- Typical Applications：170-450mm Multi
X-CROSS BL-32 IS USING FLYCOLOR_X_CROSS_BL_32_MULTI FIRMWARE.
AMP DRAW DEMO
In this demo, flycolor was able to draw 71A with the ESC before the motor dies and ESC remains alive.
Why order from Rising Sun FPV?• FREE Express* shipping over $250.
• Orders ship out of Townsville, QLD, Australia at 1530.
• Active on Instagram - Tag us or DM us!
• Watch what we are up to on our YouTube Channel!
• Join our Facebook Page for updates and RSFPV news.
• GST Registered.
• Gifts with every order!
• Veteran Owned and Operated.
• Defence and Service discounts - Apply Here
• 3D Printing and Custom design – Inquire Here.
• Visit us at our Store and have a yarn.
• FPV Drone service, support and repairs.