KO METHOD X 5025 10P XCLASS 400KV/430KV
KO tech is the very first motor company to incorporate a cooling system to RC brushless motors that does not rely on fans or fin style designs .
The traditional fan or fin styled design calls for a fan machined in to the bell, this method has 2 major flaws. Firstly this design is" handed " meaning cw rotating motors must have a fan design orientated differently to a ccw rotating motor if the fan is to be effective. Second is that a fan, or fan shaped spokes design robs the motor of power to drive the fan and In turn lowering response times, ultimate RPM and ultimate available torque.
KOtech has developed ACPC to compress oncoming air directly at the bell spoke face forcing the air past the spokes and directly into the stator and magnet assembly.
This lowers the operating temps, increases torque and dramatically increase response times all the way along the rpm range. As a bonus the angled ring that forms the ACPC design is used as a counter balance, used to reduce the amount of putty to balance a motor bell.
We are able to "clock" the ACPC ring a full 360 ° during the balance procedure effectively halving the amount of putty needed to achieve a reading of "True" on the test equipment . This allows us to further reduce the bells weight and in turn improve motor response times.
Lastly because of this ability to reduce the amount of balance putty putty needed we have also been able to reduce the lip at the base of the motor used as a rebate to retain the putty under high RPM centrifugal forces, further reducing weight and I'm proving response times.
- TEMPERED STEEL REMOVABLE SHAFT
- REPLACEABLE NON SLIP PROP PLATE .
- HOLLOW 8MM REPLACEABLE SHAFT.
- REPLACEABLE BASE PLATE.
- 7075 ALUMINIUM BELL / BASE PLATE.
- OPEN CAGE EZO 19x8mm BEARINGS.
- OIL FILLED SUMP.
- UNIQUE HALF SHAFT DESIGN REDUCES SHAFT LENGTH TO 65% OF OTHER MOTORS IN THIS SIZE CLASS.
- INTERNAL MANUAL OIL PUMP SYSTEM.
- BLACK COATED STATOR COMPATIBLE WITH CRYO SPRAY.
- BONDING AGENTS ( GLUE) USED HAVE A WORKING TEMPERATURE RANGE BETWEEN -65 AND +235°c MAKING THE MOTOR COMPATIBLE WITH CRYO SRAY.
- 220°C HIGH TEMP SINGLE WINDING COPPER.
- SH52 180°c HIGH TEMP CURVED MAGNETS .
- 15MM STATOR LAMINATES.
- 15MM AIR GAP.
- CUSTOM SYNTHETIC NYLON WINDING FENCE WOUND INTO STATOR.
- ACPC DESIGNED BELL.
- INTEGRATED OIL SEAL ON TOP SHAFT.
- 3 WAY ACCESSIBLE WET SUMP , UNDER THE TOP SHAFT , OIL SUMP PLUG IN BASE AND THROUGH REMOVAL OF THE BASE PLATE.
4 x KO METHOD X 5025 10P XCLASS 430KV Included in bundle
Rip and Tear the track with the BFW!!!
We have poured our heart and souls into this weapon of a frame and we hope you enjoy it as much as we have. The frame was designed by myself on paper and Stand in quad designs produced the magic DXF files. The BFW frames are produced by CNC madness in canada. The 3D printed parts have been designed by a local artist Corza (you might already know him from some of our t-shirt designs) All 3D printing is done in house in a range of colours. Arms are custom spray painted to make them look like they have scales which is also done in house.
Specifications and Features:
- Innovative motor mounting system
- High spectator visibility with multiple colours for the BFW TPU KITS
- Arm material: Aluminium 25mm tall x 25mm wide x 1.6mm thick
- Bottom mount Lipo system
- Lipo Plate designed for 4s/6s/8s/12s/14s
- Electronics mounted in a roll cage system
- Xclass frame size: 888mm Motor to Motor
- Top plate: 4mm
- Bottom plate: 3mm
- Lipo Plate: 2mm
- Quad Prop size: 13 inch recommended
- Frame type: Streched X
- FPV camera angle range: 0 - 85 degrees
- Quad motor mounting: M4 screws with 30x30 mounting holes
- Lipos supported: 4s - 14s
- Fastener material: High strength steel
- Fastener color: Black
- Supported FPV Cameras: Any full sized "HS1177" style FPV camera W/ mounting bracket. Mini or micro cameras will fit but you must use an adapter.
- Supported FC: Standard 30.5mm x 30.5mm mounting
- Supported VTX Size: Everything
- Supported FPV Antenna: Everything
- Supported receiver: Everything
- Suggested ESC: Advanced Power Drives
- Supported PDB: Standard 30.5mm x 30.5mm mounting
- HD camera mount options: Session or Gopro Hero
- HD camera mount angle range: 50 degrees
- ESC Mounts designed for Advanced power drives escs (200amp/120amp/80amp)
- Through arm motor mounting system no more worrying about clamps
- Best looking frame on the market
- Stand alone pod insert (Crossfire and SMA antenna)
- Fastest Arm removal system on the market with the use of MT60 connectors
- Designed by Stand in Quad Designs
- Innovative ESC Mounting
- 567g - Xclass carbon and hardware (888mm)
- 576g - Xclass arms
- 1 x CF Top plate
- 1 x CF Bottom Plate
- 1 x CF Lipo Blate
- 6 x CF Lipo plate spacers
- 2 x CF Roll cage plates
- 4 x CF TOP motor mounting plates
- 4 x CF Middle motor mounting plates
- 4 x CF Bottom motor mounting plates
- 16 x 25mm Standoff
- 9 x 28mm Standoff
- 6 x 10mm M3 Screws
- 14 x 12mm M3 Screws
- 32 x 14mm M3 Screws
- 4 x 20mm M3 Screws
- 16 x 8mm M4 Screws
- 24 x 35mm M4 Screws
- 4 x Aluminium Tube 25mm tall x 25mm wide x 1.6mm thick
Build Video - Frame
Build Video - Electronics
Why order from Rising Sun FPV?• FREE Express* shipping over $250.
• Orders ship out of Townsville, QLD, Australia at 1530.
• Active on Instagram - Tag us or DM us!
• Watch what we are up to on our YouTube Channel!
• Join our Facebook Page for updates and RSFPV news.
• GST Registered.
• Gifts with every order!
• Veteran Owned and Operated.
• Defence and Service discounts - Apply Here
• 3D Printing and Custom design – Inquire Here.
• Visit us at our Store and have a yarn.
• FPV Drone service, support and repairs.