The BrainFPV GPS uses the Global Positioning System to provide position information and altitude to your flight controller. This enables you to have GPS coordinates, altitude, and velocity (ground speed) in your OSD, as well as the use of “GPS Rescue Mode” in betaflight and autonomous fixed-wing modes, such as return-to-home, cruise, and loiter, in iNav.
Features and Specs:
- Uses a genuine uBlox M8 GPS module with up to 18 Hz update rate
- Superior noise filtering and large antenna ground plane for optimal signal reception
- Integrated white LED’s to indicate GPS lock (blinks when lock is achieved)
- Super capacitor based backup voltage supply. Unlike batteries commonly used, the super capacitor is charged in seconds and allows a fast warm start for several hours.
- Comes in a white plastic enclosure with a BrainFPV logo on top
- Power: 5 V, 70 mA
- Size: 31 mm x 31 mm x 12 mm
- Weight: 13 g
- BrainFPV GPS module
- GPS cable (200 mm, silicone)
Why order from Rising Sun FPV?• FREE Express* shipping over $250.
• Orders ship out of Townsville, QLD, Australia at 1530.
• Active on Instagram - Tag us or DM us!
• Watch what we are up to on our YouTube Channel!
• Join our Facebook Page for updates and RSFPV news.
• GST Registered.
• Gifts with every order!
• Veteran Owned and Operated.
• Defence and Service discounts - Apply Here
• 3D Printing and Custom design – Inquire Here.
• Visit us at our Store and have a yarn.
• FPV Drone service, support and repairs.